EDIT 12/30/11: Because I'm getting too many comments about how to do things in SAI, I've disabled comments. Please do not send me notes regarding your problems. EDIT 12/23/10: Hey everyone, I notice lots of people are redirecting their technical questions about SAI to me. I want to state now that I cannot help you with your problems.
For one, I post like what, twice a year, so is my account really that active?
Second, I don't work with SAI. I can't help you fix your program. Please refer to their website to see if you can get a fix there instead. I only explain how the program works. I'm not a troubleshooting manual.
Please do not post such comments anymore. I'll feel bad because I can't help. Thanks.
Because I am inactive, I will also not be available to help people work this program, because to be honest, I have not touched any digital editing programs for half a year. It is up to everyone to figure it out for themselves, and not post comments that won't get a proper reply - in fact, if people continue asking me how to do ______, I will just turn off comments.
1. THE DOWNLOAD TO THIS PROGRAM IS AT [link]
IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT WHERE TO GET THIS PROGRAM, I WILL NOT, AND I REPEAT, NOT REPLY TO YOU.
So read this and download it.
2. Despite what the tutorial claims, I do not have a crack for SAI.
The reason the tutorial says there was, was because I thought I had found a crack for the program A LONG TIME AGO, but realized it didn't work. I was too lazy to change it since then. In conclusion, do not ask me, or I will throw a hissy fit.
3. THIS IS A TUTORIAL ON TOOLS AND HOW THEY WORK ONLY! If you would like a colouring tutorial (in ONE of my styles), look in my gallery.
4. This is a tutorial on an older version
of SAI (like, seriously old... a few years old) so it will look quite different than the newest versions that are out.
5. In this tutorial, there were some functions of SAI that I was not able to explain, but I will not be going back and adding the information to this tutorial, because the PSD file is pretty laggy. Therefore, if you would like clarification on those tools, please redirect yourself to a different tutorial and see if they will answer such questions there. (:
6. I may remake my SAI tutorial when I have the time in the future, using the most recent version at the time of revamping. If you would like to wait, you can watch my account, or just come back in a few years LMAO
Thanks to everyone who faved/commented for the support of my tutorial. I know it looks unattractive. I believe it is. :[ But having support will encourage me to remake or make more tutorials, so feel free to pester me to remake the tutorial by comment spamming.